Name: Chi-wai Yeung.
Died: March 23, 2013.
Age at death: 5.
Cause of death: Methamphetamine poisoning.
Location: Sheung Shi, Hong Kong, China.
Disability: Down syndrome.
Chi-wai’s mother and her boyfriend were smoking meth while feeding him milk from a bottle. Somehow, the boy was poisoned with meth and died.
Wong Pu-lin (Mother) and Ngan Tin-hung (Mother’s boyfriend); both charged with child abuse.
Disabled boy died after mother and boyfriend smoked Ice while feeding him milk, Hong Kong inquest hears
Neglect of the neglected: Hong Kong boy’s death exposes a child protection system riddled with holes